Thursday, June 25, 2009

Presenting..


the coolest (japanese) instant coffee on earth!

Okay, not exactly instant. They're 'lil sachets of coffee powder. Tear the top open, pull the flaps apart, place it over your cup,


fold the flaps at the side to hold it firmly in place,


(a closer look at the "container")


add hot water,


take 'container' out, add three tablespoons of milk powder and two tablespoons of sugar,

AND YOU GET COFFEE! (they taste pretty good too!)

(Don't tell me I'm the last one to discover this)




I also found that milk bottle I bought last year...

(just had a sudden urge to try drinking out of one on some random day after school last year)



sadly it only filled up 4 ounces.


so I added ice to it to make it slightly less than 5 ounces.

Ice coffee's good!

Btw, I used to drink 5 ounces of milk for dinner when I was around 1.5 - 2 years old. That explains why I was so puny then, my mom says I take more than an hour to finish off the 5 ounces.

WTH.




oh, and here's the CHOCOLATE FRENCH TOAST I made that day.

Doesn't look appetizing but its fine, really.


The second batch.

Wondering what happened to the first batch?

...


Hah.

I stupidly poured the batter into the frying pan. You're supposed to dip it into the batter BEFORE frying it so ... -.-

Hey at least it was edible, we ended up eating scrambled CHOCOLATE EGGS.





Also, here are my nails I had on saturday:




Yingjun painted them for me after choir. She had alot of patience man!

I don't normally paint my nails (at all, actually) so I had her so some stupid and retarded patterns and colour combinations.

Didn't have the guts to keep them on for a week so I kinda removed them after I got home :X Sorry eh Yingjun!




Oh, I didn't get my phone today cause my dad has to be there to sign the contract. The service there was excellent though, the lady at the counter kinda made my day =D



The gorgeous pair of shoes I wanted from Charles and Keith remained on the shelf, cause the size right for my feet length was too loose, while the one which wasn't loose was too small for my feet.

DAMN MY LONG AND NARROW FEET.



Off to do the painting I'm in a slightly better mood now! :D

Deadline's tomorrow! =D

No comments: